Wednesday 12 March 2014

Drape blue top for Mummy

Over the weekend I manage to complete 2 top for my mum. (She was extremely happy when it was completed) She found this fabric while cleaning up her craft stuffs, there are many fabrics "buried' with her craft materials. I am quite overwhelmed by the amount of fabric hidden in the house which I think I will take years to complete.

For this post I will share the first top I've completed. For this top I used the design published on Lady Boutique 08/2013. This is my first attempt doing drape design hope it turn out decent enough to wear :). The shoulder of this top have a overlap at the wrong side thus covering the shoulder seams. The fabric used is polyester which is wrinkle resistance = does not require ironing.






             This is the underside of the shoulder which I had attached an overlap piece and did a slip stitch.





No comments:

Post a Comment