Saturday 12 January 2013

My First Blog Post - Passport Pouch

This is my first time creating a blog. Firstly, I would like to thank my sister-in-law for her help in creating my personalize watermark and title header. Hopefully I could make my blog colourful with all my sewing projects.

I am a lover of personalized items, thus I would like my friends to have personalized gifts I made for them too. Last Christmas, I did 2 Passport cover for my friends. I have used the Sanrio fabric which I had bought it 2 years ago and embroider their name on to an organza fabric. I choose organza fabric as I like the sheer effect and doesn't steal the limelight from those Sanrio Characters.

I shall share the first passport cover I completed as the other photos are not ready yet.



 

 
I added a pocket inside the cover as I wanted a place to put card.
 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Rene!!

    Welcome to the blog lala land. The project of yours is just tooo amazing. Absolutely lovely!! Your friend will surely love that passport pouch!! Love the fabric, love how you design your friend’s name on the cover, and love the small pocket inside too!! Hope to see more of your creations soon =)

    ReplyDelete