Friday 19 April 2013

Amigurumi Penguin Couple

Recently I did 2 amigurumi penguins. It is a soft toy done using crocheting or knitting method. There is a saying in chinese, 好事成双 (hao shi cheng shuang) which meant good things comes in a pair. For this project, I made a penguin couple and added bow to its neck and head to show guy and girl respectively. This is also my first art piece that I would like to put on Etsy in the future to share. Hope you will like it too.

Update: This is my new etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Renepassion

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw!!! Both penguins are so damn cute, dear!!! Love both ribbons that used in two different ways. And those two heart shapes as the background, they are just too brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Don't you find those hearts familiar?

    ReplyDelete