As the title suggest, this project is inspired by a butterfly that gave me a shock while I was walking home. It flew in front of me out of no where. I've used remaining fabric that I had from a project that I did recently which I will share on my blog once I finished hemming it. :)
Tada! The finished product
I notice when the French barrette are being attached to the bow, a gap would be visible at the side.
To counter the problem, I sewed a few stitches to secure the bow to the French barrette
After stitching the gap is closed.
Back view of the bow
I've wrap the ribbon over the French barrette as an extra precaution.